http://cur.cursors-4u.net/nature/images10/nat927.gif

Wednesday 21 October 2015

INTRODUCTION TO THE ' AEDES '

HELLO AND GOODNIGHT GUYS! xD 

So, basically tonight I will post about? about AEDES. So, lets start!

THATS THE MALE ONE!
Inserted a picture of a male aedes because the male one didnt 'steal'our blood as they just tend on sucking honeys from the flowers. So, probably I love them for that reason and as a result I inserted their pic into this post. <3 sorry FEMALES AEDES!


INFORMATIONS ABOUT AEDES

Aedes aegypti that is also known as the yellow fever mosquito is a mosquito that can spread dengue fever, chikungunya, and yellow fever viruses, and other diseases. The mosquito can be recognized by white markings on its legs and a marking in the form of a lyre on the thorax. The mosquito originated in Africa but is now found in tropical and subtropical regions throughout the world.

And now, you guys will know how to discriminate the normal mosquito and that ' aedes -,- '. If you guys dont understand that information UP there! I think you guys just need to remember the prison clothes that the prisoners wear right? You know what I mean.... * black and white * get it? definitely that will be the aedes. for sure! believe me! 

Lastly, I hope this information will give you knowledge about aedes. And after this................ 
WAHAHAHA! *EVIL LAUGH*

I guess thats it for tonight! See u guys tomorrow. :) xoxo// SEPAKAT DENGUE PATROL DA BEST! NO AEDES? NO.........DENGUE! *determined emoticon*



1 comment: